Discover the enchantment of the Galapagos Islands during four exciting days of fun. Our staff will welcome you and assist you with a private transfer to our hotel.
Starting at $3,032* Per Person
*Accommodation in a standard room
*Rates based on double occupancy (for a single quote contact our Destination Experts)
On day one you’ll be greeted by our staff who will assist you privately upon your arrival at Baltra’s airport. From there you’ll embark on a journey through Itabaca channel enjoying the alluring landscape. Then, we’ll head on to Rancho Primicias where you’ll meet the astonishing giant tortoises for which Galapagos is renowned for. Lunch will be served in this amazing place. Later on, you’ll head towards Charles Darwin Station, where you’ll learn about the origin of these enchanting islands and its creatures. Soon after you’ll arrive at our hotel to relax in your room.
On the second day of your tour, get ready for an adventure at sea. After breakfast, you’ll embark on a deluxe yacht on a Day Tour, a day exploring a nearby island, you’ll get to swim, snorkel and visit one incredible destination such as Bartolome Island, Santa Fe Island, North Seymour Island or South Plaza Island, each with unique wildlife and awe-inspiring landscapes. Lunch on board included. You’ll sail back to Santa Cruz Island and after all the fun at sea, rest at your hotel room.
After breakfast, a day at leisure to explore Galapagos at your own pace.
After your delicious breakfast, get ready to explore even beyond and sail to a different nearby island of this archipelago with a Day Tour. You’ll sail over the open blue sea to one of the nearby islands, feeling the sea breeze and catching a glimpse of the marine life of this gorgeous place. Enjoy sunbathing and relaxing while you sail to a stunning natural destination and meet some incredible wildlife in the way. Lunch will be served on board and later you’ll head back to the hotel to relax or to visit other local attractions close by.
It’s time to leave Galapagos, but first, we’ll make a stop by the Twin Craters, astonishing natural formations located in the highest lands of the island, formed by volcanic eruptions where you can watch an incredible variety of Galapagos birds. We will be ready to assist you at arriving into Baltra’s airport where you’ll head back home after creating awesome memories at Galapagos Islands; or maybe you’ll continue traveling to other interesting places in Ecuador. We highly recommend it.
- Private transfer service to/from Baltra’s airport to/from the Angermeyer Waterfront Hotel
- 4 nights of accommodation in a standard room with all amenities
- Breakfasts, lunch, and set menu dinners
- 2 Day Tours of yacht cruising to nearby islands
- Guided tour to Santa Cruz’s highlands & Charles Darwin Station
- Guided visit to Twin Craters
- Snorkel Equipment on board
- Expert Guidance
- Use of hotel facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- International airfare to/from Ecuador and domestic airfare to/from the Galapagos Islands.
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee ($100 USD per person) and INGALA Transit Control Card ($20 USD per person). Both are subject to change without prior notice.
- Optional activities (at extra cost): scuba diving, biking, kayaking and paddleboarding.
- Personal expenses, soft & alcoholic beverages, tips, and any items not previously mentioned.
- Travel insurance
- This program (and its accommodation options) are subject to availability.
- All tour destinations are subject to the availability and disposition of the operators of the cruises and the authorized itineraries in accordance with Galapagos National Park Regulations.
- Daily Tour yachts for navigation could vary from one day to another, according to availability.
- Galapagos itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions, logistical reasons, guests’ safety and/or Galapagos National Park Regulations.
- Credit card payments will incur an additional fee
- All entrance fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Restrictions may apply.
- Price validity for 2022: January 01 through December 31, 2022.
See all the packages available at the Angermeyer Waterfront Inn: