Discover the enchantment of the Galapagos Islands during four exciting days of fun. Our staff will welcome you and assist you with a private transfer to our hotel.
Starting at $1,934*
*3 night’s accommodation with all amenities
*1 Day Tour of yacht cruising to nearby islands
*Guided tour to Santa Cruz’s highlands
*Guided tour to Charles Darwin Station & Tortuga Bay
*Guided visit to Twin Craters
*Meals as described in the itinerary
*Snorkel Equipment on board
*Private transfer and assistance from and to Baltra’s airport
*Accommodation in a standard room
*Rates based on double occupancy (for a single quote contact our Destination Experts)
First you’ll sail the Itabaca channel and visit the highlands at Rancho Primicias, a famous local attraction where you’ll have lunch and you can interact with the giant tortoises and walk among these astonishing creatures in their natural habitat. After, you’ll head to our hotel to relax in your room. Dinner will be served at the waterfront.
Enjoy your breakfast at our waterfront in the La Isla Grill restaurant and prepare to discover the paradise beach of Tortuga Bay, a must see natural wonder where turquoise waters fill the horizon beneath the brightest blue skies you’ve ever seen. This tour will take you to one of the most famous natural beaches of the world to swim with tropical fish and take some amazing pictures with the astonishing landscape and marine iguanas. After lunch you will head towards Charles Darwin Station, where you’ll learn about the origin of these enchanting islands and its creatures. Enjoy dinner at the waterfront at Isla Grill Restaurant.
- Private transfer service to/from Baltra’s airport to/from the Angermeyer Waterfront Hotel
- 3 nights of accommodation in a standard room with all amenities
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- 1 Day Tour of yacht cruising to nearby islands
- Guided tour to Santa Cruz’s highlands
- Guided tour to Tortuga Bay & Charles Darwin Station
- Guided visit to Twin Craters
- Snorkel Equipment on board
- Expert Guidance
- Use of hotel facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- International airfare to/from Ecuador and domestic airfare to/from the Galapagos Islands.
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee ($100 USD per person) and INGALA Transit Control Card ($20 USD per person). Both are subject to change without prior notice.
- Optional activities (at extra cost): scuba diving, biking, kayaking and paddleboarding.
- Personal expenses, soft & alcoholic beverages, tips, and any items not previously mentioned.
- Travel insurance
- This program (and its accommodation options) are subject to availability.
- All tour destinations are subject to the availability and disposition of the operators of the cruises and the authorized itineraries in accordance with Galapagos National Park Regulations.
- Daily Tour yachts for navigation could vary from one day to another, according to availability.
- Galapagos itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions, logistical reasons, guests’ safety and/or Galapagos National Park Regulations.
- All entrance fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Restrictions may apply.
- Price validity for 2022: January 01 through December 31, 2022.