Walk in Darwin’s Footsteps
Discover the enchantment of the Galapagos Islands during four exciting days of fun. Our staff will welcome you and assist you with a private transfer to our hotel.
Starting at $2,078*
*3 night’s accommodation with all amenities
*2 Day Tours of yacht cruising to nearby islands
*Guided tour to Santa Cruz’s highlands & Charles Darwin Station
*Guided visit to Twin Craters
*All meals included
*Snorkel Equipment on board
*Private transfer and assistance from and to Baltra’s airport
*Accommodation in a standard room
*Rates based on double occupancy (for a single quote contact our Destination Experts)
On the second day, after breakfast is served, you will be transferred to embark on a Day Tour, a day of exploring a nearby island by yacht, you’ll get to swim and snorkel at incredible locations like Bartolome Island, Santa Fe Island, North Seymour Island or South Plaza Island, each with unique wildlife and awe-inspiring landscapes. Lunch on board is included. After all the fun at sea, you’ll get to rest at your private room with all the comfort you need; enjoy the view, relax and later enjoy dinner at the waterfront.
Enjoy breakfast from a varied and flavorful menu, it’s time to leave but first we’ll make a stop by the Twin Craters, astonishing natural formations located in the highest lands of the island, formed by volcanic eruptions, where you can watch an incredible variety of Galapagos birds. We’ll be ready to assist you at arriving into Baltra’s airport where you’ll head back home or maybe continue traveling to other interesting places of Ecuador, after creating awesome memories by visiting the magical Galapagos Islands.
- Private transfer service to/from Baltra’s airport to/from the Angermeyer Waterfront Hotel
- 3 nights of accommodation in a standard room with all amenities
- Breakfasts, lunch, and set menu dinners
- 2 Day Tours of yacht cruising to nearby islands
- Guided tour to Santa Cruz’s highlands & Charles Darwin Station
- Guided visit to Twin Craters
- Snorkel Equipment on board
- Expert Guidance
- Use of hotel facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- International airfare to/from Ecuador and domestic airfare to/from the Galapagos Islands.
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee ($100 USD per person) and INGALA Transit Control Card ($20 USD per person). Both are subject to change without prior notice.
- Optional activities (at extra cost): scuba diving, biking, kayaking and paddleboarding.
- Personal expenses, soft & alcoholic beverages, tips, and any items not previously mentioned.
- Travel insurance
- This program (and its accommodation options) are subject to availability.
- All tour destinations are subject to the availability and disposition of the operators of the cruises and the authorized itineraries in accordance with Galapagos National Park Regulations.
- Daily Tour yachts for navigation could vary from one day to another, according to availability.
- Galapagos itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions, logistical reasons, guests’ safety and/or Galapagos National Park Regulations.
- All entrance fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Restrictions may apply.
- Price validity for 2022: January 01 through December 31, 2022.